Saturday, September 7, 2013

September Currently

Wow.. September. I can't believe school officially starts on Monday (teachers went back this past Tuesday). I have a lot of work to do between now and then, but I'm getting excited to meet my kiddos and start teaching! Anyway, I am linking up with Farly (a little late, whoops!) for her September Currently!

Make sure you follow my Instagram @theresourceroomteacher for daily glimpses of my classroom, teaching ideas, teacher fashion and other fun things! If you have an Instagram, I would love to follow you as well! Comment with your user name =)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Your currently sounds a lot like mine! I've never been great at planning ahead, but I'm trying/needing to get better at it. Good luck to you!
    ~Lindsay
    Mrs. Miller’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already behind with planning! It's hard to write plans the first weeks of school because there is no routine yet.

    Becky
    Lesson Plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying the nice weather. It's been storming here.

    Mrs. Tricia’s Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I want to ask something Please Reply? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently found your blog and loved it! I'm currently a stay at home mom, studying to return to the workforce as a special education teacher. I know you are probably super busy, but I hope to see more posts from you in the future. :) This newbie appreciates your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog For sincere about the education. thanking for sharing.


    Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover