Thursday, January 31, 2013

Verbs, Adjectives and Sales!

Are the weeks flying by, or is it just me?? I mean.. I'm not complaining, it just seems like the days go by so quickly!

Anyway.. My third graders are still having difficulty with verbs & adjectives (it is just me? Or do your students find this challenging as well?). I think their biggest problem is just remember what the word "verb" or "adjective" means. So I decided to make a fun sorting activity for some extra practice (using my new favorite thing.. QR Codes!)
       
How cute are those owls?? I got them from The Digital Bake Shop, I loooove her graphics!

So who is excited about the sales this weekend?? I know I am! I already have a ton a few items on my wish list! =) I'm also throwing sales at my TPT Store and my TeachersNotebook Store. You can get up to 30% off all of my products on Superbowl Sunday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh - we have big problems with verbs and adjectives too! Cute game Ashely :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are starting adjectives next week. I can see where the confusion may come in. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover