Thursday, January 3, 2013

Steps to Writing a Great Story FREEBIE!

Happy Thursday! (Thursday makes me happy because tomorrow is FRIDAY!)

I hope you are all doing well with your resolutions.. I'm doing pretty good! I've been waking up earlier (although there's still room for improvement..) & making time to read each night before bed (for fun!). I just need to work on hitting the gym and writing my lesson plans before the weekend & I'll be doing great! (which means I need to get all of next week's lessons done by tomorrow.. hmm..)

Anyway! I wanted to share one of my most popular *freebies* with you! I made these Steps to Writing a Great Story Posters to help my students visualize the writing process. I introduced the posters in the beginning of the year during Writer's Workshop and the kids are still referencing them often! Click on the picture to grab this freebie now! (and rate/comment if you're feeling extra nice!)
Enjoy! =) Be on the look out for my next post about teaching my math kiddos multiplication!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love TPT freebies :) Thanks for sharing.

    Just wanted to let you know I added your blog button to my sidebar! I love finding fabulous special ed blogs like yours!

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover