Fantastically Average for her 5 for Five Linky Party! I love this linky idea because it's all about setting goals for the next 5 days and then looking back to see if you accomplished them.. and boy, do I need to get some things done this week!
So here are my 5 goals:
1. Go to the gym atleast once. Okay, I know this doesn't sound very difficult or mind-blowing.. but I seriously need to atleast attempt to get back into my old gym routine! I don't even want to tell you guys how long it's been since I've been to the gym (
2. Write my lesson plans before Friday afternoon. - This was one of my New Year's resolutions, and the first time I accomplished it since January 1st was this past week (Lame, I know).. but boyyyy, did it feel good!! Plus, I didn't have to dread doing them all weekend. So I'm hoping to do the same thing this week! *fingers crossed*
3. Grade any submitted work the day it is handed into me. - Last week I ended up staying at school until 6:15pm just. grading. worksheets. Please yell at me because it's ridiculous! So this week, I will not leave school until I graded the work handed in from that day. Do you have any grading tips for all of those activities and worksheets so it doesn't get too overwhelming?
4. Create another product for my TPT/TN store. - I am finally getting back into the groove of creating products (which is something I looove to do!), so I don't want to fall behind again like I did in the beginning of the school year. I actually created not one, but TWO new products this weekend! So to keep it going I want to make another new product this week. Here's what I created this weekend (click on the pictures to check them out)! Both packets contain ready-to-print worksheets for multiplication and division facts (Can you tell my students are currently working on this concept?? lol).
5. Update my Parent Communication Log Binder. - I have brought this binder home from school almost every day for a week now with intentions of updating all of the logs and emails/phone calls from parents. Have I done anything with it once it's home?? Nope. So by the end of the week, I want it to be completely up to date!
Alright, so there it is. Five things that I must accomplish by Monday. Challenge accepted! And as thank you for reading my goals & keeping me accountable for them (trust me, just by reading this, you are helping me make sure I get this stuff done!), I am going to give the first two people to comment on this post a free copy of one of my new products! (You can choose either Freezin' Facts (winter) or Fact Families (Valentine's Day).. and leave your email!!) The only thing I ask in return, is that you comment & rate it on my TPT Store! =)
Hope you all enjoyed your Monday! =)