Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Honor & Remember

I want to start off by saying my heart hurts for all of the victims at Sandy Hook Elementary. It is unimaginable and devastating. However, I have never been more proud to be a teacher in my entire life. The stories of these amazing teachers are incredible and they are true heroes.

With that being said, I am sad that I missed the moment of silence here in the bloggy world on Sunday. Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade shared a great idea of only posting the following image. I hope it is okay with all of you that I am sharing it a bit late, but I just feel that it was a nice way to show our support and unite as teachers across the world. I'm also posting a tribute from The Voice. This song is near and dear to me, and I found it to be an extremely moving performance. I hope you all are enjoying your last few days before the holiday break. Give your students an extra hug and laugh & smile with them a little bit more. Goodnight <3
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've been crying off an on every day since Friday but that performance on the voice really made me cry. It was so unexpected but so touching! I LOVE that song. :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover