Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012's Best and Brightest!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, I know I did! The hunny and I got some great apartment gifts and I can't wait to start cooking away! (Anyone have some good Crock Pot recipes??)

So today I am linking up with Christina at Bunting, Books and Bainbridge for her 2012's Blog Best & Brightest Linky Party!
I'm really excited about this linky because 2012 is where all of my blogging started! I decided to test the waters in the blogging world this past June. My blog went through many "wardrobe" changes in it's early days, but I've come to find a layout that I love! I never realized that through blogging I would meet so many amazing teacher bloggers as well! I have been truly inspired by so many teachers here that share their creativity! I aspire to be like so many of you!

My favorite post from this past year is probably my best Monday Made It. I made Mod-Podged READ letters for my classroom that I really love! Click on the picture below to go check it out =)
I also hosted my first linky party this year, and in my opinion, it was a pretty big hit for a rookie! (aka people actually linked up and I was super excited, lol). My Guilty Pleasure Linky Party got a bunch of bloggers to admit their most embarrassing guilty pleasures (especially mine!) and it was quite entertaining!

I also started my TPT store and TeachersNotebook Store in 2012. Before starting my store and blog, TPT was my go-to site when I was in a pinch for lesson plan ideas. I was so impressed with the talent all of these teachers had. I was nervous to start my own stores, but I am so grateful for those sites and the fact that other teachers find my products useful! 

The best products I've made this year are my Classroom Forms & Labels Packet (my best seller!) and my CCSS Teacher Trackers for ELA & Math (grades K-5).
  
The best *FREEBIE* (my favorite word!) I've shared this year is probably my Steps to Writing a Great Story Poster Set. These are great to use with Writer's Workshop!
I also started a Facebook Page for my blog which has been so much fun! I wanted take a moment to share a recent Facebook find that I feel is very important at this point in time. Please check out (and LIKE!) Autism Shines. It is an incredible page and I promise, you won't be disappointed!

And last, but not least, here are some of my favorite blogs that I have found this year! (Just some.. I would need an entire post to show allllllll the blogs I constantly read!)

  
     
  

So there you have it! All of my *bests* of 2012! I hope 2013 will bring just as many great bloggy memories! =) 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I made a set of those letters too and love them!


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've done so much in just a year! Your blog is absolutely adorable. I'm a new follower of your blog and look forward to hearing more from you. Feel free to check my blog out and see if you find it interesting!! :)

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (new follower on facebook in case you were wondering, I already follow you on GFC apparently!)

      Delete
  3. i love YOUR blog, can't wait to share it with my Resource Teach friends <3

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley! I just found you on Facebook :) Your blog looks great! I am a new blogger myself and I am very encouraged to hear all that you did this year with your blog. I grabbed your writing freebie- it is adorable! I teach first and second grade and have some freebies to share too! I am your newest follower. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover