Friday, November 23, 2012

Sales, Sales, Sales!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving & are enjoying a relaxing 4 day weekend! =) I am happy to say that I had a very nice Thanksgiving with my family yesterday, decided to be one of the crazy people for the first time in my life & venture out on Black Friday (well, technically it was 11pm on Thursday night.. so it wasn't Black Friday yet) and decorated my new apartment for Christmas today! Now if only I could pretend that I don't need to write lesson plans this weekend and I would really be on cloud 9 =P

Well as a huge THANK YOU for all of my wonderful followers, I am participating in a mega sale on Teachers Notebook. From Saturday through Monday, I will be offering 30% off my entire store.. PLUS, you will also get an extra 10% off at checkout. That is 40% off my entire store! Make sure to check it out and stock up on some great resources! Click the banner below to head over to my store =)



I am also participating in the Cyber Monday 2-day sale on TPT! Yay for discount shopping!

I hope you all enjoy your weekends! Hopefully it goes by slooooow and Monday does not come quickly! (A girl can hope, right?)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 
Pin It button on image hover